What’s it all about?
CrossFit Wollongong’s 8 Week Strength Training Package is a program designed to target maximal increase in strength of the 3 core lifts that underpin all weight training lifts and strength components of all sports.
Based on programming designed and implemented by the top non-equipped power lifters and from head strength coach Paul’s 23 years of experience.
Our main training focus will be on the Squat, Bench and Deadlifts:
- 1RM testing is available on all 3 lifts prior to the program;
- 8 week program, of 3 face to face supervised sessions per week, followed by;
- 1RM testing day at the end of the Cycle (powerlifting comp)
- New cycle to start in 2017
- Runs for 8 weeks, 3 times a week
- Monday 7pm – 8pm, Wednesday 7pm – 8pm & Saturday 8:30am – 9:30am
- Cost: $250 per person
- Only 20 spots available
Why Get Involved?
- Increase 1RM strength
- Improve the basis behind all strength components of all sports (not just weight lifting)
- Improve core stability and general stability when under load
- Improve explosive power and muscles for speed development
Paul Molinia – Head Strength Coach
- Masters Degree in Exercise Science – Strength and Conditioning
- Accredited Exercise Scientist, Sports Scientist and Exercise Physiologist
- Over 23 years as a high performance strength and conditioning coach and consultant with various international level athletes including: National and world title powerlifters, National level weight lifters, World class and national title strongmen and women and Regional games level Crossfit Athletes to name a few.
- International lecturer and consultant in the fields of maximising athlete performance and corrective exercise strategies to prevent injuries, along with injury rehabilitation to maximum performance potential.
For more info or to sign up now call CrossFit Wollongong owner Justin on 0409 975 039.